INFORMATION RELATING TO DATA PROTECTION
This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This section contains information on how the data of the Users of the website www.replayer.it is processed. The validity of the information is limited to the Site only and does not extend to other web content that may be consulted via hyperlink.
This information is valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with the site www.replayer.it.
The information may undergo changes and updates over time due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the User is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
If the User is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
The Data Controller of the personal data provided is Replayer Srl, with registered office in Recco (GE), via Giustiniani 10, which can be contacted by writing to email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to via Giustiniani 10 16036 Recco (GE ).
The website www.replayer.it collects the types of data described below. For each type, the purpose of the processing, the person in charge and the place of processing are indicated.
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected is stored automatically during User visits. The information collected could be the following:
- the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources
- the time of the request
- the method used in submitting the request to the server
- the size of the file obtained in response
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.)
- the access page to the site and possibly the number of clicks and the exit page
Other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- the domain names of computers and terminals
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral)
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.)
- check the correct functioning of the services offered
- block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other Users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. This data is never used for the identification or profiling of the User, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its Users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
DATA COMMUNICATED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the Replayer contact addresses and the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the website www.replayer.it entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to respond to requests of information, quotes, consultancy or any other nature indicated by the form header, as well as all personal data included in communications.
The information that Users will deem to make public through the services and contact tools of the site are provided by the User knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the Data Controller from any responsibility for any violations of the law. It is up to the User to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations. The User therefore assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website.
- The collected data are for example:
- name and surname
- email address
- telephone number
- company name of the Sports Center
- tax code / VAT number of the Sports Center
- Sports Center address
- information on services and sports facilities, such as type of internet connection, sport, number of fields, number of members / members.
These services may also allow you to collect data relating to the date and time of sending the message
A cookie is a small file sent to your browser by a web server to be stored on your computer:
- This is NOT executable code
- It CANNOT give access to your computer or any information on your computer
- DOES NOT transmit viruses.
Instead, non-persistent technical cookies are used strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website www.replayer.it. The storage of session cookies in terminals or browsers is under the control of the User, where on the servers, at the end of the HTTP sessions, information relating to cookies remains recorded in the service logs, with retention times not exceeding seven days. like other browsing data.
We use analytical cookiesto optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain insights into the use of our website.
The User can choose to enable or disable cookies by adjusting the settings of their navigation browser according to the instructions made available by the relevant suppliers.
For more info visit:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
The interested parties have the right to obtain, in the cases provided for, access to their personal data and the correction, cancellation and portability of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing (articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation). In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke at any time the consent, previously expressed, to the processing of their Personal Data;
- oppose the processing of their data, when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below;
- obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing;
- verify the correctness of your data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing of their data, when certain conditions are met. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data, when certain conditions are met.
- receive a copy of their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain their unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
OTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
User data is collected for:
- allow the Owner to provide their services through the site
- fulfill legal obligations
- respond to requests or enforcement actions
- protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties)
- identify any malicious or fraudulent activity.
Furthermore, the data is used for the purposes of:
- contact management
- sending messages.
Scope of communication: transfer, recipients and data processors
Personal data may be disclosed, for the purposes described above, to the following recipients:
- companies or other third parties such as consultants, subjects who provide services for the management of the site, who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, who will be appointed as external data processors;
- public entities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations, and to the judicial authorities, in the event of a formal request;
- personnel and other subjects authorized to process by the Data Controller for the performance of the tasks and functions entrusted to them.
The data are not transferred to subjects established in countries outside the European Union.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected:
- personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- the data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the owner can keep the personal data longer until such consent is revoked (see the above regarding the right to object). Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes the personal data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
PROCESSING METHODS AND SECURITY
This site processes Users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Users.
DO NOT TRACK (DNT)
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.